Her focus is upon integrating body language, perception, speaking honestly, developing empathy and creating a safe space for learning and shifting one’s consciousness. Renee began sharing and advocating for the language of the heart in Victoria in 2002. She continues to share Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s principles continuing with a focus upon community awareness and growth. Renee has spearheaded a Gandhi, King, Gyatso Season for Nonviolence in the Greater Victoria regions since 2010. She facilitated an event in Victoria that brought advanced trainers, Robert Gonzales, Susan Skye and Gregg Kendrick to Victoria for a week of valuable training in the mid 2000’s and in 2012 she held a month long awareness campaign for bringing local attention to Nonviolent Communication at the Church of Truth.
Renee has volunteered as a Director on the Board for B.C. Network for Compassionate Communication – on the board her focus and passion was for creating NVC awareness and developing grassroots communities that would grow NVC consciousness.
Contact Renee: (250) 361-7508
- Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner – Feldenkrais Guild of North America,
- Facilitator of Learning a Language of Empathy,Victoria
- Coordinator of Community Events in Victoria:
- World Empathy Day Events, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Local Nonviolent Communication Awareness Month in Victoria, 2012